Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday, Rick!


I was so sick on Rick's birthday that he brought home subway subs for dinner that night. I felt bad for him when I went to bed early. Today, for the first time in a week, I left the apartment. I went to the Grand Central Market and picked out a carrot cake at Zaro's. I asked them to write on it, and they did in green lettering -"Happy Birthday My Sweet Love". Rick thought maybe I forgot his name.
Last night I ordered from Fresh Direct everything to make his favorite meal, almost a duplicate from last year. It was nice to have it all delivered. I would have made the cake too, but I didn't want to push it. I will have to make one in the not too distant future though :)
About a month ago I ordered tickets for the Giants v Patriots game on Sunday, 9/20 at 1:00 at Giant's Stadium in Rutherford, NJ. Rick has been sadly missing Patriots games since our move here, and really wanted to see them live. We'll be at the 50 yard line. Unfortunately, the tickets haven't actually arrived yet, so I didn't have anything to wrap, but I think he will very much enjoy this gift :)
Happy belated birthday, my sweet love xxooxox