Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day







I really was thinking I was going to forget today was Father's Day - not being on a real schedule so to speak, sometimes the days pass without really realizing it. The last time I went to NH I was able to slide a bag to my Mom and I asked her to hold on to it until today. It was fun being on speaker phone while he opened up the few things I sent. I think he liked them ;) He's a bean and sour cherry guy - though thankfully not together.
I called Ann today - her first father's day with out her dad. Matthew had been sick, and she wasn't sure if she was going to head to her Mom's today or not, but he was feeling better, and they were on their way. I know she misses her father a lot. I'm hoping that spending time with her family will help ease the day.