Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sevens

My cousin Judy just posted the answers to these questions, and invited others to do so as well. I figured I'd give it a try. You can too :)

7 Things I plan to do before I die

  1. Live a life where I can have coffee with a friend at the spur of the moment
  2. Go on a week long retreat
  3. Bicycle in wine country in France
  4. Sing in a cocktail lounge doing old blues standards with my friend Sherry
  5. Host a pig roast/lobster bake and cook the whole pig/lobsters/clams/corn with help from family and friends
  6. Record a Christmas CD
  7. Guide a teenager when they are exploring who they are - enought to make a difference, but not so much as to irritate their parents.
7 Things I do now
  1. Exploring New York City!
  2. Working hard.
  3. Guide adults when they may benefit from a new perspective
  4. Reading lots of Fiction
  5. Blogging!
  6. Looking for fun employment
  7. Meeting lots of new people

7 Things I can't do

  1. Sleep through the night
  2. Control my %^$#ing PMS
  3. Stay focused enought to be a programmer
  4. Run a marathon
  5. Touch my toe to my ear
  6. Do laundry on a weeknight (now anyway)
  7. Fit in a size 8

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex

  1. Big broad shoulders
  2. Kind thoughts and intentions
  3. Letting me organize life, and taking control when I really want him to
  4. The horizontal mambo
  5. Letting me have the big half of the closet
  6. Eating anything I cook and saying thank you for cooking it
  7. huge hugs and kitty paws

7 Things I say most often

  1. One day at a time.
  2. It never gets easier than it is right now. (though this sounds pretty pessimistic, I actually say it when I'm committing to something new and positive)
  3. Would you like to...... (insert chore I'd like done by someone else here)
  4. You want anything while I'm up?
  5. Want to go out?
  6. Do you want me to pick anything up on the way home?
  7. I love you.

7 Celebrities whom I admire

Ok I don't really admire any of them. They make me crazy.

Play if you like - let me know if you do :)