7 Things I plan to do before I die
- Live a life where I can have coffee with a friend at the spur of the moment
- Go on a week long retreat
- Bicycle in wine country in France
- Sing in a cocktail lounge doing old blues standards with my friend Sherry
- Host a pig roast/lobster bake and cook the whole pig/lobsters/clams/corn with help from family and friends
- Record a Christmas CD
- Guide a teenager when they are exploring who they are - enought to make a difference, but not so much as to irritate their parents.
- Exploring New York City!
- Working hard.
- Guide adults when they may benefit from a new perspective
- Reading lots of Fiction
- Looking for fun employment
- Meeting lots of new people
7 Things I can't do
- Sleep through the night
- Control my %^$#ing PMS
- Stay focused enought to be a programmer
- Run a marathon
- Touch my toe to my ear
- Do laundry on a weeknight (now anyway)
- Fit in a size 8
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex
- Big broad shoulders
- Kind thoughts and intentions
- Letting me organize life, and taking control when I really want him to
- The horizontal mambo
- Letting me have the big half of the closet
- Eating anything I cook and saying thank you for cooking it
- huge hugs and kitty paws
7 Things I say most often
- One day at a time.
- It never gets easier than it is right now. (though this sounds pretty pessimistic, I actually say it when I'm committing to something new and positive)
- Would you like to...... (insert chore I'd like done by someone else here)
- You want anything while I'm up?
- Want to go out?
- Do you want me to pick anything up on the way home?
- I love you.
7 Celebrities whom I admire
Ok I don't really admire any of them. They make me crazy.
Play if you like - let me know if you do :)