Saturday, December 12, 2009

Union Square Holiday Market




From the Holiday Market - a stall devoted to Crepe Suzette!








One booth had beautiful carved art, like this Father and Child. It was an 8x10 - very pretty.








Went Christmas shopping yesterday - first time to really get going....
I was able to get a few gifts! I went to Union Square to check out the Holiday Market and the Farmers Market. I bought a bouquet of greens that look great and smell wonderful from a vendor for only $5 - bargain!! Also bought a fake pre-lit tree - going to put it up tomorrow! I was loaded down with bags, so I took a cab home. Plino was so nice taking my packages to the elevator, and after I paid the cabbie I stepped out, twisted my ankle and fell on my ass. So embarassing. Anyway, got the loot upstairs before Rick got home! Woo!