Monday, January 5, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



Thank you Julie, from The Sporadic Cook, for your kind comments about my blog :) I often visit Julie's blog, as I do all the blogs on my blog list (see left). She's always cooking something, eating something or trying something new and interesting!





To accept my award, I'm pleased to nominate the following 7 blogs:

Judy at Cheery Tomato Productions - fabric artist, photographer and philosopher

A Good Appetite - Lots of recipes, travel and stories about family and tradition

Rick at RickLafleur.com - techie tips, search industry data and the cool clustermaps link

Kristin at the Upper East Side Scene - fabulous restaurant reviews and things to do in the Upper East Side of Manhattan

Faith at I Pray to Gouda - lots of interesting recipes, and a stationery lover

Shelley at I'm Changing My Name to Ouisa - Disco lover, singer and comedienne

Robert at Raw Exposure - a NYC photographer collecting beautiful images

These awardees just need to follow these simple rules to receive this award and pass it on:
Add the logo to your blog
Link to the person from whom you've received the award
Nominate seven blogs of your choice
Leave a message on the nominees' blogs

Please do enjoy the links for these awardees :)