Tuesday, September 15, 2009

City Nails - Murray Hill

You know you are stressed when it seems like work to get your nails done. I was thinking I'd blow off getting my nails done until tomorrow when I was in the apartment, but when I did actually get outside, I ended up walking in to City Nails around 4:00 anyway. I was in desperate need to have my cuticles cut before I wrecked them entirely, and I was starting to cut the callouses off my feet with scissors.

A mani/pedi at City Nails (590 3rd Ave between 38th and 39th) will run you $25. I 've been a number of times, and after the 3rd or 4th time, I could tell they treat their return customers well. I went in today to "get it done" and I left thinking - wow - that was awesome! The massage chairs you sit in for the pedicure made it so wonderful :)

I highly recommend Nail City - a little corner with a lot of relaxation :)