Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Promises, Promises - Theater fun!

Last night I was treated to a wonderful experience at the Broadway Theater on 53rd and Broadway. Promises, Promises was a comedic delight! Sean Hayes was so hilarious from a physical perspective, and from an acting perspective - he was a delight even without the gorgeous voice and acting of Kristin Chenoweth. I was thoroughly entertained - such a great show!

I had no idea until I went to the web site that there is a student discount - Students can get $30.00 tickets with a valid student I.D. Tickets are available for the day of the performance only at the Broadway Theatre box office. Two tickets per valid student ID. Subject to availability.

I loved this show, and I think you will too - very fun, a little Mad Men like, and great performers!