Friday, December 19, 2008

Suzee's Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Rick was pretty happy when he left for work this morning. Vacation starts tonight at 6:00!!! After my shopping trip I decided I wanted to go out to get some "yeah it's vacation baby" food for dinner :) I also want to make my sugar cookies tomorrow too. And gee, would egg nog make it feel a little more Christmas-y?

On the way out I spied 4 mommys and 4 kids - the mommys were dragging the kiddos in plastic sleds down the sidewalk. I looked for my camera, but unfortunately I took it out to down load the Toys R Us pictures :)

I decided to make my spinach and artichoke dip - all baked and yummy. It would be a nice warm baked treat with some crusty bread and a glass of cabernet.

1/2 a 10 oz package of frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
1 small jar of artichokes, diced
1 C mayo
1 C grated parmesean cheese
1 C grated mozzerella cheese
4 cloves garlic, minced

Mix it all up, toss it in an oven proof dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or so :)