Thursday, November 6, 2008

Eights

I was browsing some blogs and came upon http://reneethemusical.blogspot.com/

She was tagged for eights. Here are mine:

8 Shows I currently TiVo
1. Sarah Connor Chronicals
2. Boston Legal
3. Sordid Lives
4. Lipstick Jungle
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Biggest Loser (saving them up for a marathon)
7. Saturday Night Live
8. Fringe
9. House
10. The Daily Show
11. What Not To Wear
12. Enterprise
13. Kath & Kim
14. Grey's Anatomy
15. 30 Rock
16. Army Wives
17 Barefoot Contessa
18 Samantha Brown's Weekend Getaways


OK - more than 8, but c'est la vie. Since I only watch what is TiVo'ed, I skip the commercials and the show is over in half the time :)

8 Favorite Restaurants In NYC
1. The Uptown
2. The Carlyle
3. Parlor
4. Bella Cucina
5. Dominos
6. Timothy's on the River
7. Dukes
8. Brother Jimmy's BBQ


8 things that happened yesterday
1. I cried.
2. I laughed.
3. I went dancing for the first time in years.
4. I went to the Doctor (he was new and very nice).
5. I went on the V train for the first time.
6. I wore a very cool NYC outfit.
7. I worked.
8. I slept.


8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Ann coming to visit for the day
2. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
3. Thanksgiving chocolate cream pie (or Christmas, we'll see)
4. Taking Christmas pictures to send in our Christmas cards
5. Finding NYC Christmas cards.
6. Going to Bumble and Bumble to have my hair done next week.
7. Finding tickets to Wicked
8. Going back to NH in December

8 things I love about fall
1. Mount Manadnock
2. Carving pumpkins
3. Trick or Treat!
4. The Foliage
5. Crisp air
6. The first time you wear a sweater
7. A new leather jacket
8. Leaf peeping on a weekday, and stopping at Horsefeathers (http://www.horsefeathers.com/)

8 things on my wish list
1. To be skinny
2. A self cleaning apartment
3. Win the lottery
4. A spa week
5. A job that is fun!
6. The perfect fitting pair of jeans
7. lots of rest
8. Peace